James Dallas, Norah Gallagher, Silke Goldberg, Maria Taylor and Raphael Heffron with the speakers at our first Energy Forum Event
The Energy Law Institute is supported by a Management Executive, a Steering Committee compromising leading industry and legal practitioners from the field of energy and natural resources law and general academic members.
- Professor James Dallas, Executive Director, Energy Law Institute
- Norah Gallagher, Academic Director, Energy Law Institute
- Maria Taylor, Head of the Energy Forum.
- Andrew Clarke, General Counsel, Esso UK Limited (Chair)
- Eleonora Andrews-Smith, Exploration & Access, BP Exploration Operating Company Limited
- Michael Coates, Head of Legal & Director, Shell UK Limited
- Professor Malik Dahlan, CCLS, Queen Mary University of London
- Diane Denny, CCLS, Queen Mary University of London
- Sam Dunkley, former General Counsel, Oil and Gas UK
- Miriam Greenwood, Partner, SPARK Advisory Partners Limited Banking
- Wynne Jones, Frontier Economics Ltd
- Professor Spyros Maniatis, CCLS, Queen Mary University of London
- Neil Miller, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Professor Loukas Mistelis, CCLS, Queen Mary University of London
- Russell Wells, Partner, Clifford Chance.