Thursday 17 January 2013
The Centre for Commercial Law Studies recognises excellent academic achievement in its specialised Intellectual Property programmes in an annual prize giving ceremony. The winners were awarded their prizes on 10 December 2012.
The winners are:
- Flora Cook - Directors Prize for Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice
- Jennifer McDowall - Directors Prize for MSc Management of Intellectual Property
- Paul Dunne - Bill Caro Prize Winner - Best Overall Student
- Daniel Sizer - GlaxoSmithKline Prize for Excellence in Patents on the Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Rajeev Daniel - GlaxoSmithKline Prize for Excellence in Patents on the Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
Pictured in the photograph are Flora Cook, Jennifer McDowall, Paul Dunne, Daniel Sizer and CCLS lecturers Dr Noam Shemtov, Professor Guido Westkamp and Jonathan Griffiths and Professor Alison Firth.