Friday 20 December 2013
Postgraduate law students were awarded their degrees on 10 December 2013 at the ceremony held in the Great Hall in the People’s Palace at Queen Mary's Mile End campus.
Professor Spyros Maniatis, Director of the Centre of Commercial Law Studies at the School of Law, congratulates the graduates and said: "their achievement reflects an excellent year for Masters students at Queen Mary in terms of quality and performance, while the number and breadth of topics of our PhD graduates showcases our forward looking research ethos."
View more photos on Flickr: QM School of Law
Each year the School of Law and Queen Mary University of London award prizes in recognition of excellent academic performance.
LLM Prize Winners
- Roy Goode Prize - Anne Pearlman and Pelin Erkut
- Banking and Finance Law - Abu Khan
- Commercial and Corporate Law - Siopacha Georgia
- Comparative and International Dispute Resolution - Osadchiy Maxim
- Competition Law - Andrianova Elena
- Computer and Communications Law - Ida S Mboob
- Fernando Economic Regulation - Grob Prat
- Environmental Law - Katrien Steenmans
- European Law - Velimir Delovski
- Human Rights Law - Amina Hussain
- Insurance Law - Pelin Erkut
- Intellectual Property Law - Anne Pearlman
- International Business Law - Athina Psaraki
- Law and Development - Alix Despoisse
- Media Law - Linda Mc Elwee
- Medical Law - Mara-Sophie Haeusler
- Public International Law - Amelia Ponton
- Tax law - Anne Jacobsen
MSc Management of Intellectual Property Prize Winners
- Directors prize for best overall student - Emily Boyce
- GSK best in Patents - Lucy Hill
Read about postgraduate law at Queen Mary University of London.