The Centre for Commercial Law Studies (CCLS) offers a range of postgraduate courses in commercial law studies.
Bursaries, Studentships and Scholarships
The School of Law offers a range of funding opportunities for postgraduate study. View our bursaries, studentships and scholarships on the School of Law website.
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice
- Diplomas - General and International Dispute Resolution
- Distance Learning - Including Certificate, Diploma and LLM in Computer and Communications Law and
Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration or Mediation
- LLM in Law and Economics
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Management of Intellectual Property
Other courses offered by The School of Law
The LLM (Master of Laws) and the PhD (Doctor of Laws) programmes are offered jointly by CCLS and the Department of Law at Queen Mary, University of London. You can read about all the postgraduate law courses, including the general LLM and the 19 specialisms, the PhD and the MA by Research in Law on the School of Law website.
Continuing Professional Development
We provide distance learning and flexible courses suitable for legal professionals and many of our public events are accredited with Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points. Find out more about CPD and Professional Accreditation at Queen Mary, University of London.